PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as RGPD), Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter referred to as RGPD), Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter referred to as RGPD), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as RGPD), Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter referred to as RGPD), LSSI-CE) and Organic Law 3/2018, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), Olferooms SL guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind provided by our customers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data.
The facilitated data will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in that sense Olferooms SL has adopted the levels of protection that legally are demanded, and has installed all the technical measures to its reach to avoid the loss, bad use, alteration, access not authorized by third parties, exposed next. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Responsible for the treatment
Title: Olferooms SL
Address: Calle Oliva 43
Purpose of treatment
All data provided by our clients and/or visitors to the Olferooms SL website or its staff will be included in the register of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of Olferooms SL, essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to develop profiles on the users of our services.
Legitimacy of treatment
- Contractual relationship: This is the one that applies when you purchase one of our products or contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend to the consultations and claims that it raises to us and to manage the collection of the owed amounts.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by ticking the box on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the communications necessary to respond to the query or request for information raised.
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, except for those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in compliance with any law. For example, the Tax Law obliges us to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the cases mentioned, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will first ask for your permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the above purposes.
(INTERNAL NOTE: THIS PARAGRAPH MUST BE CHANGED BY THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE IF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS ACTUALLY TAKE PLACE. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU ASK FOR ADVICE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REFLECT IT CORRECTLY IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS)
In this sense, Olferooms SL will keep the personal data once the relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the prescription period of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to Olferooms SL, and will not be treated except for making it available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from treatment, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information that is handled in our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process from incidental loss and from unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of the art, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for your use of the data (including username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follows strict privacy rules and if we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same rules and allow us to audit them for compliance.
Please note that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, in order to know which data are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right of deletion of your personal data, where this is possible (e.g. by legal imperative);
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case we may retain them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right of opposition to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process the indicated is our legitimate interest. “Company_Name” will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or is necessary to defend claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Olferooms SL
To exercise your rights, you may do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at Calle Oliva 43, enclosing a copy of your ID card.
Protection of rights
If you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Electronic headquarters: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
Olferooms SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law that may affect compliance with it.